- Abbaye de Valmagne http://www.valmagne.com Produces Coteaux du Languedoc and Vin de Pays. Cistercian monks were the first to plant the vineyards. Site includes product descriptions, a history, and pictures. [Flash required]
- Abbotts http://www.abbottswine.com Abbot Sneyd Anderson makes modern-style wines. Features product descriptions, pictures of the winery, and a list of distributors.
- Badet, Clément & Cie http://www.doucenature.com Produces reds and whites using organic grapes in Herault. Includes product descriptions and a company overview.
- Cave La Clape http://www.cavelaclape.com Cooperative located in Coursan making Coteaux du Languedoc A.O.C. and Vin de Pays d'Oc. Includes product descriptions along with information about the winemaking and viticulture.
- Chateau de Paraza http://chateau-de-paraza.com Produces regular and Kosher wines from Minervois. Includes product descriptions, reviews, a history, and information about the grapes and vineyards.
- Château de la Tuilerie http://www.chateautuilerie.com In the same family for three generations, and a historic stop on the Regordane Way, the Château boasts 750 acres of orchard and 150 acres of vines.
- Château de Montpezat http://www.chateau-montpezat.com Located in the heart of the Languedoc, at Pézenas. History of the estate, its wines, and reviews.
- Château du Donjon http://www.chateau-du-donjon.com/ Producing Minervois and Vin de Pays D'Oc from vineyards stretching out over the rural district of Bagnoles.
- Château Moulin de Ciffre http://www.moulindeciffre.com Produces Faugères, Saint-Chinian, Coteaux du Languedoc, and several Vins de Pays. Offers product information and a company overview.
- Château Rives-Blancs http://www.rives-blanques.com Family-owned estate vineyard specialising in sparkling and white wines from Limoux. Describes the wines, vineyard, region, and family.
- Clos Centeilles http://perso.wanadoo.fr/stephane.boyer34 Produces reds and whites in the Minervois region. Includes product descriptions, a company overview, and some magazine articles. Also offers weekly lodging.
- Commanderie de Preïssan http://www.commanderiedepreissan.com Presentation of methods, wines, events. Ouveillan.
- Cotes de Thongue http://www.cotes-de-thongue.com Vins de Pays of Cotes de Thongue. Winegrowers, produits, regional information.
- Domaine Cazes http://www.cazes-rivesaltes.com Located in the Roussillon wine growing area of southern France, this winery uses Grenache, Syrah and Chardonnay grapes, among others.
- Domaine Lalaurie http://www.domaine-lalaurie.com Produces red and white Vin de Pays d'Oc in Ouveillan. Descriptions of the products, the estate, and the soil type.
- Domaine les Bons Auspices http://www.bonsauspices.com Over 60 acres planted. Presentation of the estate and a range of wines.
- Domaine Mas Cremat http://www.mascremat.com Makes red and white and sweet wines from the Côtes de Roussillon and Rivesaltes. Includes descriptions of the products and the estate.
- Domaine Pain de Sucre http://www.domainepaindesucre.com Presentation, methods, wines. Capestang.
- Domaine Rozès Family-owned vineyard spread over forty hectares, the largest part being around the village of Rivesaltes in the Roussillon region.
- Domaine Sainte Rose http://www.domaine-sainte-rose.com Produces a range of reds, whites, and rosés in the Languedoc. Includes product information, harvest notes, pictures, a glossary, and histories of the domaine and region.
- Domaines Paul Mas http://www.paulmas.com Produces A.O.C. Coteaux du Languedoc and Vin de Pays d'Oc in Pézenas. Features product descriptions, a company overview, and a description of the Château de Conas.
- Domaine Treloar: http:/www.domainetreloar.com
A boutique winery near Thuir in the Roussillon producing fine wines which combine terroir and New World techniques. Open to the public. Offering a range of services for wine enthusiasts and interested tourists.
- One Block Muscat is a dry, aromatic, refreshing white wine with characters of white blossom and limes.
- One Block Grenache is a fruity yet complex red with flavours of strawberries and pepper.
- Treloar Muscat de Rivesaltes is a late-harvested, sweet aperitif and dessert wine. It has a beautiful floral aroma and a rich honeyed palate.
- Three Peaks, Cotes du Roussillon is a blend of Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre with a light touch of oak. It clearly shows the terroir of the Aspres in it's refreshing fruit character and medium body. It is enjoyable now but will reward you more if kept for up to five years.
- TAHI (tar-hee) is their top wine. It is made from
the best parcels of Syrah, Grenache and Mourvedre
grapes and aged in new and used Bordeaux barriques.
It will benefit from cellaring between 2 to 10 years.
- The Dominicain http://www.dominicain.com Established in Collioure in 1926. Produces the controlled appellation wines, Banyuls and Collioure.
- Les Charmettes http://www.domainelescharmettes.com/english Languedoc and Pays d'Oc Wines in Marseillan. Presentation, region, wines.
- Les Vignerons Beaucairois http://www.lesvigneronsbeaucairois.com/ A cooperative winery.